TerraLuna LLC is a family-owned international incubator based in Silicon Valley. We provide business and technology infrastructure and consulting for ventures ranging from micro-startups to the Fortune 500, and are early pioneers in the use of decision markets within organizations.
TerraLuna is funded in part by the proceeds from the sale of coaxial cables for engineering and scientific applications at CD International Technology.
SJSU students: see SmeRobotArm.
Our member portfolio currently includes:
- Aerospace and petroleum industry infrastructure:
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering:
- Commercial space transportation systems and research:
- Data center architecture, buildout, and hosting:
- ganttchartspring.xls (17.5 kB) -
Gantt Chart revision, added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 01/26/07 21:30:26.
- ganttchartspring.2.xls (17.5 kB) -
Gantt Chart revision, added by email@example.com on 01/27/07 03:13:48.
- assembly view pic 3.bmp (0.8 MB) - added by firstname.lastname@example.org on 01/31/07 03:54:08.
- new gripper.JPG (48.1 kB) -
gripper new design, added by email@example.com on 03/20/07 21:33:00.